- 6+ Months Experience
- English B1+
- Kyiv or Remote
Junior Back-End Developer (Node.js)
Looking to work in a fully remote powerhouse that will jumpstart your IT career?
Kapsys is a fully remote powerhouse that delivers software solutions. Our main mission is to speed up the IT-sphere by making next-generation, omnichannel platforms.
We challenge assumptions and speak up when we believe that a client may be making a mistake. Good business practices and purpose-built teams ensure optimal outcomes for our clients.
If you're a talented Back-End Developer experienced in node.js and well-versed in agile methodologies, we`re looking for you!
Join our team and be part of our exciting journey!
- 6+ months of commercial experience in backend development, using Node.js.
- Familiarity with AWS cloud services and their deployment.
- Strong knowledge of Git and version control practices
- Understanding of architectural patterns, especially in the context of GraphQL.
- Upper-Intermediate English, both written and spoken
- Positive mindset and details-oriented approach
Bachelor's and Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or related discipline
You will - improve the world:
- Collaborate with the development team to develop and maintain back-end solutions using Node.js.
- Produce code that conforms to the complete set of language features and deliver high-quality code coverage.
- Work closely with the front-end team to integrate back-end functionality and APIs.
- Utilize Git for version control and collaborate effectively with other developers
- Assist in troubleshooting and debugging issues that may arise during development.
We offer - more than just a job:
- 100% remote work with the ability to work from anywhere
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work in an innovative field with cutting-edge tools.
- Flexible schedule: work/life balance19 Paid Time Off days
- Open management style with no bureaucracy and a flat hierarchy
- Training and development opportunities, support in certifications
Interview stages-step by step:
- 1-st stage – HR Interview
- 2-nd stage – Technical task
- 3-rd stage - Technical Interview with Team Lead
Want to kick-start your back-end carer with us? Then join our ride and apply now!
Apply for this position
We are always looking for new talents! Send us your CV and we’ll keep your resume on file for future references.